The SVF CleanFLOW™ TSB7F ball valves are engineered to be a true process piping component to specifically meet the demanding processes found in the Pharmaceutical and Food & Beverage industries. The “Tube-ID” port opening is dimensionally identical to the adjacent tubing to comply with ASME-BPE guidelines. The standard TFM1600TM seat material complies with 21CFR 177.1550.
- CleanFLOW™ Multi-Ported, High Purity Ball Valve, ASME-BPE compliant, Sizes 1/2” ~ 4”
- Three-piece "Swing-Out" design offers easy access for in-line maintenance
- ISO 5211 mounting pad for easy automation
- End connections include Tri-Clamp and Extended Tube O.D.
- Controlled delta ferrite chemistry
- Complete 316L Stainless Steel forged construction
- Standard interior finish is 20Ra or better
- ETO ends are designed for Orbital Welding