Stay up to date with our new webinar series
Hygienic "CleanFLOW" Valves
TSB7 Ball Valve
High Purity CleanFLOW™ Valves Hygienic Valves ISO 5211 Three Piece Valves Three-Way/Diverter/Multi-Ported Ball Valves Tube I.D. PortThe SVF CleanFLOW™ TSB7 ball valves are engineered to be a true process piping component to specifically meet the demanding processes found in the Pharmaceutical and Food & Beverage industries. The "Tube-ID" port opening is dimensionally identical to the adjacent tubing to comply with ASME-BPE guidelines. The standard TFM1600TM seat material complies with 21CFR 177.1550.
- CleanFLOW™ Multi-Ported, High Purity Ball Valve, ASME-BPE compliant, Sizes 1/2" ~ 4"
- Three-piece "Swing-Out" design offers easy access for in-line maintenance
- ISO 5211 mounting pad for easy automation
- End connections include Tri-Clamp and Extended Tube O.D.
- Controlled delta ferrite chemistry
- Encapsulated body seals to facilitate welding without disassembly
- Exclusive "Fine Adjust" handle for precise positioning