Terms, Conditions & Warranty Information
- The following terms supersede all terms previously published.
- Credit Terms: Net 30 days unless previously agreed in writing to other credit terms.
- Remit payment to the address indicated on the invoice.
- Quotations are valid for 30 days from date of issuance.
- Minimum Order requirement of $100.
- SVF Flow Controls is NOT responsible for delays resulting from circumstances beyond our control, including
but not limited to strikes, fires, wars, acts of God, and accidents.
- All contracts and orders are subject to acceptance at our main office in La Palma, California.
- Delivery of material to a common carrier shall be considered delivery thereof to the Buyer and shall be at the Buyer’s risk thereafter. The Buyer shall file any claims for loss or damage to material in transit directly with the carrier.
- We estimate shipping dates as closely as practical. Under no circumstances are we responsible for failure to meet shipping dates.
- Claims for corrections or deductions must be made within ten (10) days of receipt of materials. Please provide full details, including date and SVF invoice number or your submission will not be considered.
- Order Cancellations, Change Order or Return requests are subject to the Materials Return and Cancellation Policy.
- Credit issued may be applied to future or open accounts and must be used within one (1) year of issuance. No cash refunds.
- If a product is defective; we will replace it, provided they are used in the service for which they are recommended. There are no warranties, either expressed or implied (including any warranties of merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose) in connection with our products except as expressly stated herein. We will not pay for charges (other than freight) for labor, expenses or damages occasioned by defective material. We will not be liable, in any case, for consequential or punitive damages. All the above are in effect for one year from the date of shipment from SVF Flow Controls.
- All approved RGA’s being returned to SVF Flow Controls for inspection and approval consideration are to be packaged properly as to avoid damage to the contents. RGA’s found to have been damaged as a result of improper packaging and insufficient protective materials will be returned back to the customer at the customers expense.
- No warranty shall be honored for any product if it has been modified or changed in any manner after leaving SVF Flow Controls.
- Due to the customization in our products, products cannot be returned unless previously agreed upon in writing, by SVF Flow Controls. All Return Good Requests are subject to SVF Flow Controls’ Materials Return and Cancellation Policy (Appendix I).
- Due to continuous product improvement, we reserve the right to change designs, materials or specifications without notice.
- Special tests and inspections, or packing shall be made only by advance arrangements and shall be charged to the Buyer.
- Prices shown are F.O.B. SVF Flow Controls locations.
- All sales, excise or other taxes levied by federal, state or other governments are to be paid by the Buyer, unless otherwise agreed.
- SVF Flow Controls products, when properly selected, are designed to perform safely during their useful life. SVF Flow Controls can provide general guidelines, however, it cannot provide specific data and warnings for all possible applications. The Buyer/User must therefore assume the ultimate responsibility for the proper sizing and selection, installation, operation, and maintenance of SVF Flow Controls products. The Buyer/User should read and understand the installation operation maintenance (IOM) instructions included with the product and train its employees and contractors in the safe use of SVF Flow Controls products in connection with specific application.
- Modifying SVF Flow Controls Products
SVF Flow Controls products are considered pressure vessels. All production steps, including, machining, are under the strict controls or our Engineering Design Group and our Production Department. Machining (including the removal of NPT threads as a conversion to a weld-end valve), welding or any modifications to the pressure containing components not supplied by SVF Flow Controls can result in product failure and represents a serious safety issue. Therefore, any machining of our products outside the control of SVF Flow Controls Engineering is strictly prohibited and voids the product warranty.
Download the full cancelation policy and appendix I & II here.