Stay up to date with our new webinar series
Have a question for our flow control technology experts?
B41D Ball Valves ANSI Class 150
Class 150 CNG Direct Mount Ball Valves Fire Safe Ball Valves Flanged Valves Full Port Valves ISO 5211 Oil & Gas Process-Quality Steam & Thermal Fluid
Series B41 D| ANSI Class 150The SVF Series B41 D flanged ball valves are high performance valves that are certified to API-607 fire safe design and API-608, featuring integral ISO 5211 Top Works for direct mounting of actuators and a selection of seats and seals for a wide range of industrial applications.
- Flanged Ball Valve, ANSI Class 150, Full Port, 1/2” ~ 8”
- Standard NACE MRO175
- Standard seat material is TFM1600™
- Optional SupraLon™ seats for higher temperature, steam, and thermal fluid applications
- Built-In ISO 5211 direct mounting pad for easy actuation
- Live-loaded stem packing ensures seal-tight pressure containment under thermal cycling
- ISO 15848-1 certified for emissions
- Standard Fire Safe Certification to API 607, Anti-Static
- Certified to API-608
- API-641 Certified stem packing for low fugitive emissions (with SLADE packing)