The SVF CleanFLOW™ SB7 ball valves are engineered to be a true process piping component to specifically meet the demanding processes found in the Pharmaceutical and Food & Beverage industries. The “Tube-ID” port opening is dimensionally identical to the adjacent tubing to comply with ASME-BPE guidelines. The standard TFM1600TM seat material complies with 21CFR 177.1550.
- Three-Piece CleanFLOW™ High Purity Ball Valve, ASME-BPE compliant, Sizes 1/2” ~ 6”
- Complete 316L Stainless Steel cast construction
- Built-In ISO 5211 direct mounting pad for easy automation
- Drainable design with “Tube-ID” dimensions
- Controlled delta ferrite chemistry
- Standard interior finish is 20Ra or better
- Exclusive “Fine Adjust” handle for precise positioning