The SVF Series P4 high pressure ball valves are designed to meet applications up to 5000 psi (1/2” rated at 5500 psi). The P4 valves feature a Carbon or Stainless Steel body and are available in a variety of alloy materials. These engineered valves add safety and reliability to high pressure systems and applications in Offshore, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Power and Refining.
- Three-Piece, High Pressure, Standard Port, Sizes 1/2" ~ 1"
- Live-loaded stem packing ensures seal-tight pressure containment under thermal cycling
- Three-piece "Swing-Out" design offers easy access for in-line maintenance
- Standard seat material is Delrin®
- Blowout proof stem adds safety & reliability
- High Pressure to 5000 psi (1/2" P4 rated at 5500 psi)
- Stainless Steel fasteners and handle